Reservation Policy - Updated
Dear valued guest,
During this pandemic caused by the COVID-19, Shangri~La Hotel & Resort assures that your safety and comfort is our highest priority. We pray for those who have been affected by this virus and hope for recovery and we also pray for those who are helping the world to fight against this virus.
In regards to the current situation, we have taken some measures for flexibility in your bookings and your wellbeing during your stay with us.
1. Hotel Shangri~La, Kathmandu and Shangri~La Village Resort, Pokhara will allow the guests who have made bookings to stay with us before June 30, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge or receive a full refund for cancellation, where applicable. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website (https://www.hotelshangrila.com) or via our respective properties. Please contact the hotel directly to modify or cancel your reservations.
2. For bookings made through a travel planner (e.g. travel agents), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
3. For bookings made through online portals please contact us for solution via email: email@example.com
4. For any new reservations made with us directly through our brand website (https://www.hotelshangrila.com) a flexible plan will be considered and you can cancel the booking 24 HRS prior to your arrival.
All Hotel Shangri~La, Kathmandu and Shangri~La Village Resort, Pokhara will allow groups who have made bookings for stays before June 30, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge but a rate supplement may apply depending on the new dates. Exceptions will be taken care of on a case-by-case basis by the Sales & Marketing Department
We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.
We have taken all the precautionary measures as suggested by the World Health Organization in both Hotel Shangri~La, Kathmandu and Shangri~La Village Resort, Pokhara respectively for our guests and our team members as well and initiate the utmost care and precaution to ensure every stay with us is safe, hygienic, sanitary and comfortable.
We clean our hotels to ensure safety and comfort for our guests. Our measures include:
1. On a regular basis, we meticulously clean and sanitize our guest rooms.
2. Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobbies and the main restaurant.
3. Infrared thermometer is placed at the front door to conduct temperature checks of our guests before entering the premises.
4. Our team members have been provided with proper training to make certain of personal hygiene and awareness of the COVID-19 to help combat the spread of viruses of our guests and team members.
We are concerned for our guests and our team members’ health and safety so we have additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing. Our team members have been briefed regarding the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities and are ready for any assistance to any guest if they feel unwell. We conduct regular inspection and monitor current situation.
Shangri~La Hotel & Resort welcomes all of our guests with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done over the years.
Shangri~La Hotel & Resort Family